Nintendo released update 1.5.0 which added the most popular Switch functionality known as “Stability”.
– Various improvements have been made for performance and ease of use, including changes to button locations.
– Various issues are now resolved.
– The supported Android versions have changed. Android version 5.0 or higher is now required to use this app.
– Various performance and usability improvements implemented, including changing the button display position.
– Bug fixes implemented.
– Supported iOS versions changed. To use this app, iOS 10.0 or later is now required.
What features would you like to come to the Nintendo Switch Online app?